Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Did not like.

Everyone will think im crazy. Yes, the animation was good. One of the best flashes ever? on the internet? I hope not. Certainly not the best i've seen

But ill give you a 5 because it was so well put together.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Holy mother of jesus.

I laughed the fuck out of myself when he does that face after the woman is riding on the back of the motorbike.. then at the end where hes just like :| with the wii lol

=madness= a peeing gun =madness= a peeing gun

HEY ITS YOUR LUCKY DAY

FREE PROTECTION POINTS!!!!!

I mean guys, It wasn't that bad, you even made the graphics better than the original (if you made them) and it was good, just make it longer next time.

Icons the UNSEEN Part-1 Icons the UNSEEN Part-1

Great!

Omg I love you guys ^__^ it got me wondering at the start what the hell i was watching but as I sat and watched it I burst out laughing my favourite bit has to be "OMG IM A MAN" that got me out my chair and laughing my head off. Great.

Enter. Enter.

Bravo!

Great flash, I loved how you gave it a nice feeling to watch, the music was also a great choice unlike some other flashes. I hope you continue to make great flashes like this.

Neighboring Nations Neighboring Nations

God that was funny!

Who makes this funny shit, it's like god himself is making it :D

Loved it, funny as hell.

The Christmas Spirit The Christmas Spirit

Goooooood!

Got me in the christmas spirit, I think I'll go toss some of my shit out in the bin in front of that old begger over there.

As for the guy that thought this was a game. Fuck you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!

O.N.E. O.N.E.

Get away BladeRunna

BladeRunna If your sooo good why don't you do better mate. Overall this was a GREAT flash I liked the manakin :D

Halo: Pramape Truth&Rec Halo: Pramape Truth&Rec

Real good shit.

You came up witha load of shit in that movie there, but you made it up with the GREAT credits....zomg that was class, I love you.

Outlaw RPG Battle Outlaw RPG Battle

Great, funny..just...just...

This was the greatest......well..im exagerating but, i thought the artwork was well produced. Animation, smooth, no lumpy buissness. Masterpiece.