Run Run Fury Run Run Fury

fail

Did you take into consideration some people have laptops and therefore having the arrow keys as a movement is stupid because we have a touch pad to aim with?

im sorry but i cant give you a good rating.

Sumoball 2 Sumoball 2

HOT

Nice game, i lolled at the 3,2,1 go its identical to descent but kthnx

FUN GAMES 10/10 and fivened.

ZuiGe responds:

awesome, thanks sir!

StormWinds StormWinds

fantastic!

Amazing game Jared!

Absolutely loved it, kept me seated for a good half hour playing it, I have never been so consumed in a flash game, well done.

Maybe when your in control of one turret, the other ones could be ran by the computer ?

just a suggestion,

Keep up the good work!

Descent Descent

This is a class piece of work!

Lol, Im glad this did so well :)

Now to set the highest score >: D

hehe

Cecemel responds:

NO SPAM PLZ!

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Exellent.

I love the choice of non-distracting music and i recognize it from mgs if i am not mistaken. Gameplay was fun and put you in the shoes of a cool guned sniper assasin person. I was dissapointed when i say "To be continued" and I hope to see the follow up very soon :D overall you got a 9.

Clay Quest 1-The computer Clay Quest 1-The computer

Dude.

That wasn't a game really it was just buttons....You cannot lose. It's real bad.

doom-josh responds:

Yer But If i sed it was a movie peeps wud say its a bit of a game :0

A Chain Reaction Game A Chain Reaction Game

lol

Quite amusing at parts, this is a decent game, why not release a sequal?

DDR Strongbad DDR Strongbad

..Dissapointing to say the least.

OMFG! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO PLAY THIS DAMN GAME! the arrows went wwwaaaaayyy to fast check that make them quite slow or add a difficulty level becuse i didn't even land 1 arrow this game sucks and should have been blammed.

8-Bit-Cyborg responds:

This is in response to all those who say its too fast: No offense, but try doing some of the harder ones on the real game, they are much faster... sure this isn't as good quality, but its only my first, and I can do more if people approve of the idea. So please, review and tell me what you think!

Asteroid Field (Beta) Asteroid Field (Beta)

Aliright.

Worked fine i would prefer the ship to move much faster and have less lagg.

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

Loved it.

You know this is what NG needs more of this kind of thing gets you going and makes you want to acheive this level of graphics and AS.
Overall i gave it a ten! woot!!!